MASSAGE: - www.donbudge.co.uk
In 460 BC, Hippocrates wrote that:
"The physician must be experienced in many things, but assuredly in rubbing"
- Back pain, muscular pain or aching joints?
- Golf, Tennis, Football, Running, Cycling? Improve your performance!
- Chronic Headaches or Migraine?
- Shoulder Problems?
- Stressed at work, hassled at home?
Massage can assist in the treatment of all these conditions.
Donald Budge trained with the Scottish Massage Schools in Edinburgh and gained the following professional qualifications:
- Diploma in Swedish Massage Therapy
- Diploma in Sports and Remedial Massage Therapy
- Diploma in Advanced Remedial Massage Therapy
Donald practiced in Edinburgh from 1998 and became a tutor and lecturer in Sports and Remedial Massage Therapy with the Lothian School of Massage from 2002 to 2005. During this time he also trained in Cranio Sacral Therapy at the John Upledger Instutute in Perth. Later helped to set up and establish the Perth School of Massage on behalf of the Scottish Massage Schools. Appointed Course Leader from 2011 to 2014.
In 2014 moved back to Dunbar to set up practice in Advanced Remedial Massage Therapy.
In addition to treating private clients experience includes:
· Massage Therapist at the 2000 Commonwealth Youth Games in Edinburgh.
- Massage Therapist for the Riverdance Company at the Playhouse Theatre.
- Massage Therapist supporting the Pink Ribbon Walk in Scone.